Frosty Beard & Crossdrafts

0 Posted by - March 8, 2016 - Uncategorized

It was always both fun and annoying when dad would give me a big hug after skiing when we had our ski stuff put away.  He’d always manage to get frosty icicles broken off out of his beard on my neck and down my shirt just after I got warm and dry.  Another technique he perfected is the second car-door crossdraft when changing out of damp, partially frozen ski clothes on a cold, windy day.  The very moment one door was open, he’d open another, immediately cooling any ambient warmth in the vehicle down to about 0.2º warmer than the outdoors.  Now the complaints of my fellow passengers resonate when I inadvertently pull the same stunt!

9 Comments

• the shilp store india online January 24, 2022 - 6:35 am Reply

Being well-groomed is always something we feel good about. Looking beautiful is the result of this process. Who does not want to have a glowing skin? For this, you always have to spend a certain amount of time.

• 스포츠중계 February 10, 2022 - 12:25 am Reply

HIGH LIMIT DEALER SHARES HER PERSONAL 스포츠중계 SYSTEM

• domijo February 14, 2022 - 1:23 am Reply

I like this new homepage. Take a good look.
    온라인슬롯사이트

• Butterfly Graphics and Printing February 23, 2022 - 6:31 am Reply
  • luppa.fr February 27, 2022 - 1:39 pm Reply

Very good article, thanks for sharing your tips, very appreciated.
    Have a nice day.

• emo March 9, 2022 - 7:45 pm Reply

Ich liebe Musik, ich bin auch ein Fan von Sexpuppen, ich teile meine Musik gerne mit meinen Sexpuppen, ich habe nach den realistischsten Puppen gesucht, ich habe sie endlich auf dieser Website gefunden. Die Puppen hier sind sehr realistisch. Ich kann es nicht glauben, sie haben mir eine großartige Erfahrung gemacht, ich kann eine wundervolle Zeit mit meiner mini sex doll verbringen.

• sex dolls March 22, 2022 - 2:34 am Reply

Great post, thanks for the awesome blog post. I’m having troubles subscribing to your blogs feed. Thought I’d let you know

• Best Sex Dolls March 22, 2022 - 2:35 am Reply

This can be an inspiration to many people. Very good job

• Ghore Boshe Spoken English June 25, 2022 - 8:01 am Reply

We provide the largest Bangladeshi job circular and job education-related websites. you can get education information, job circular, results, notices, and job tips regularly here. Check it here for more news and updates about Ghore Boshe Spoken English